Transport Administrator - GBP25,000 - 3 Month Contract
Our client a large shipping organisation in London
are recruiting, for a Transport Administrator with experience with either shipping/containers/or road & rail freight experince.
Gather daily stock reports from depots and consolidate on SharePoint
- Highlight areas of high or low stocks for flow adjustments or repositioning
- Control weekly / monthly off-hire and sale box requirements in line with global program
- Report all non-conformances to Import and Export teams and record relevant information in for vendor performance analysis.
- Add all ancillary costs to transport moves in line with timeliness KPI targets
- Consolidate COH boxes used as reloads daily for GEM updates
- Ensure all releases are sent to relevant depots for COH Exports
- Send all acceptances to relevant depots for COH Imports
- Pin release empty containers from terminal for outbounds moves
Must Understand the complex nature of road and rail issues that can affect vendor availability and apply logical and effective solutions to cover the day to day variations in volume as driven by the business requirement.