£18,000 TO £22,000
Monday to Friday – Immediate Start
We are working with a busy and fast paced Logistics office for a company based on the outskirts of Birmingham City Centre (B3), who are seeking to recruit a SHIPPING ADMINISTRATOR who has strong administration abilities and a good understanding of the Transport and Logistics industry.
The role of SHIPPING ADMINISTRATOR will be to work as part of a busy team;
• Arranging the collection and delivery freight,
• Making bookings with Hauliers and Transport companies,
• Handling large volumes of transport movements,
• Updating the system with accurate information
• Completing Excel spreadsheets with container and transport information
• Answering Customer queries
• Liaising with overseas offices
• Completing transport administration
• Assisting with colleagues where possible with shipping queries.
This position can offer an immediate start, and requires a candidate who has experience of working in the Shipping, Transport and Logistics industry. The successful candidate will need to have a good level of IT skills and strong administration abilities, be able to work off there own initiative, learn new ways of working quickly and accurately and communicate effectively across all levels both via telephone and email.
Enter Annual Salary or Hourly Rate and click ConvertAnnual Salary